lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Alex_1987"

829 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Canadian Parliament gives Nazi standing ovation - Al Jazeera#26

Not sure what you are trying to say, but there were many Ukrainian who fought soviets in Carpathian forests until the end of 60s. russians were never good guys actually. And soviets' occupation was no…

Alex_1987
Off-Topic Discussion - Canadian Parliament gives Nazi standing ovation - Al Jazeera#23

@PTX187 said in #19: > You don’t have to be a doctor of historical sciences to understand that a veteran who fought against the Russians in the 40s was associated with the Nazis. This is not actually …

Alex_1987
Off-Topic Discussion - Canadian Parliament gives Nazi standing ovation - Al Jazeera#21

@Alex_Muezersky said in #18: > That is, the SS division Galichyna was not part of the SS? Oh my god... To explain it better. You are russian i.e. the part of russia. And russia commits the crimes in U…

Alex_1987
Off-Topic Discussion - Canadian Parliament gives Nazi standing ovation - Al Jazeera#16

@Alex_Muezersky said in #15: > That's a lie. > The Nuremberg Tribunal declared the SS a criminal organization. The verdict of the tribunal applies to the bandits of the SS Galichyna division in full. …

Alex_1987
Off-Topic Discussion - Canadian Parliament gives Nazi standing ovation - Al Jazeera#4

@Raspberry_yoghurt said in #3: > Hunka now likely will be extradited to Poland where he's wanted for war crimes. Which crimes? As I read the court after WW2 came to conclusion that SS Galychina did no…

Alex_1987
Off-Topic Discussion - Why Russia will loose#33

@Toscani said in #31: > You are probably looking for this topic: https://lichess.org/forum/off-topic-discussion/foregive-putin-and-his-gang-for-all-the-evil-things-they-have-done @Toscani said in #31:…

Alex_1987
Off-Topic Discussion - Why Russia will loose#30

@Raspberry_yoghurt said in #28: > I was talking about general attitude of you and another person, which seems to be overly optimistic imo. Military support of Ukraine was very little and slow actually…

Alex_1987
Off-Topic Discussion - Why Russia will loose#29

@what_game_is_this said in #27: > Actually, probably due to propaganda, Indians are indeed very pro-russian. He could be troll, but this can be also his "own" opinion based on the Indian state policy.

Alex_1987
Off-Topic Discussion - Why Russia will loose#26

Commenting attitude of @Sarg0n and @Raspberry_yoghurt . As much as I want Ukraine to win, russia did not lose yet, neither it is in sight. Europe and the rest of civilized world should rather focus mo…

Alex_1987
Off-Topic Discussion - A russian to explain what is happening?#33

C'mon, we know what russian opposition is: "If only evil putin did not steel from mighty russian army we would certainly take Kyiv in 3 days!". Prigozhin is the same, except for he is real war crimina…

Alex_1987