lichess.org
Donate

finally 2000 by farmbitrage.

Thank you very much again lichess for not being like chessdotcom specifically 1 - in allowing multiple private challenges to be made in separate tabs FOR FREE and having unlimited aborts in private challenges 2 - in having chess960 statistics 3 - and of course in having FREE endgame puzzles!

Farmbitrage is a combination of farming and arbitrage. lichess.org/@/nicbentulan/blog/farmingarbitrage-chess960-on-lichess-1553-to-1627-in-4-days-now-1717/1traJaJ9 --> Farming is playing against lower rated but properly rated players. Farmbitrage is playing against overrated players (in order to become an overrated player lol).

FINALLY 2000 BY FARMBITRAGE. Taking advantage of the rare 9LX playing on lichess, I went up 450 points from 1550 to 2000 in the past 3.5 months by private challenging objectively lower rated players who haven't played chess960 s.t. they are treated as if they were 1500.

imgur.com/a/nBBeoC3

i.redd.it/lp7av9q8c9881.png

www.reddit.com/r/chess960/comments/rqcnoa/finally_2000_by_farmbitrage_see_comments_taking/

www.reddit.com/r/lichess/comments/rqcqxs/thank_you_again_lichess_for_not_being_like/

www.reddit.com/r/chessbeginners/comments/rqcsjo/apparently_you_can_reach_2000_on_lichess_while/

context:

www.reddit.com/r/chess/comments/pzjpsa/farming_chess960_on_lichess_i_am_on_a_30_win/hpa3i1h/

www.reddit.com/r/chess960/comments/pzjzzo/farming_chess960_on_lichess_i_am_on_a_30_win/

lichess.org/@/nicbentulan/blog/farmingarbitrage-chess960-on-lichess-1553-to-1627-in-4-days-now-1717/1traJaJ9

more info:

www.reddit.com/r/chess/comments/rkjjt9/why_would_i_create_or_accept_public_challenges/

www.reddit.com/r/lichess/comments/rkjjqd/why_doesnt_lichess_have_penalty_for_aborting_in/

www.reddit.com/r/chess/comments/rjntgq/we_can_be_1300_without_having_beaten_any_1300/

www.reddit.com/r/chess/comments/pztzrz/to_provide_an_alternative_for_farmers_why_isnt/
2021Dec28 update: [wow my rating has changed from 2001 to '?' and my rating deviation has changed from 45 to 250! interesting....](imgur.com/a/GLG6PKh)

perhaps lichess has taken notice of my recent farmbitrage and has taken according action (not by changing the system to prevent more people like me but by just reverting the actions of people like me but regardless) thus admitting the system is flawed? hmmmmmm.........

btw merry christmas, happy new year, and happy holidays!

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.