lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Heuss4726Player"

7 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Am I dreaming or what??#7

@AnatolijKasparov said in #6: > Ah my god, indeed :) . Was staring and rechecking for half an hour and didn't see it. Everything is ok with the universe. Thank you Having blind spots happens !

Heuss4726Player
General Chess Discussion - Am I dreaming or what??#4

@AnatolijKasparov said in #3: > Thank you. Ok, I'll show the winning move, but you not seeing it might mean I made some error. > Instead of Kh7(???), the obvious winning move is Bd3+ . The only move w…

Heuss4726Player
General Chess Discussion - 2 answers for this puzzle#2

Hello, there is a concrete difference between Bd7 and Bg6 : -On Bd7, white can play Re7, threatening Rxd7 (For example, Bd7 Re7 h6 Rxd7 Rxd7 f8=Q+ +-) -On Bg6, Re7 isn't as efficient after Rf8 Rxb7 Bx…

Heuss4726Player
General Chess Discussion - 2800 as a 1600 FIDE player. What's next?#12

@TacticalMonkey said in #10: > Cant agree with that. While it may be lots of speed too, why would I beat you 100 out of 100 times if its just bullet luck chess? I may add to that, that you are mostly …

Heuss4726Player
General Chess Discussion - getting to 2000k is pretty easy, actually#29

@filthiesteote said in #27: > answering? you're delusional if you don't think they werent attacking me You were attacking them first, and I'm not delusional Just focus on playing chess instead of brag…

Heuss4726Player
General Chess Discussion - getting to 2000k is pretty easy, actually#26

@filthiesteote said in #18: > erm being 1400 with close to 5k games is a tad bit yk embarrassing So is this why you make fun of others ? Is this your only argument ? I read the entire forum, and you h…

Heuss4726Player
General Chess Discussion - getting to 2000k is pretty easy, actually#23

Imagine creating a forum where you brag saying 2000 is easy (when you are low 1800s) then being rude to people answering you

Heuss4726Player