lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Andy433"

20 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Fast mouse for Apple Mac#1

I cannot move fast enough with my current setup which is a standard mouse for my Mac. Any suggestions for a fast mouse?

Andy433
Lichess Feedback - Basic rook endgames Lucena and Philidor practice#1

In the practice section of the above, under 'Put your opponents cart before their horse', it does not work. Even if you follow all the Get a Hint and do the moves suggested it ends without success.

Andy433
Lichess Feedback - Unable to view tournament statistics / Board shift down#3

I think I have the same problem. It only seems to happen with phones and tablets but is ok on a desktop. I have an Android phone and and iPad and it happens on both of them. I don't have an answer but…

Andy433
Lichess Feedback - Unable to see games I played during a tournament#3

I have the same issue. It seems to only affect mobile devices like an iPad or phone, but when I use the desktop computer it works.

Andy433
Lichess Feedback - Tournament performance rating#1

Recently I have been unable to click on my name to see my tournament performance (when using a mobile device). When I click my name nothing happens. It does it with other names too, some of them work …

Andy433
Lichess Feedback - Titled Players?#1

Could Lichess produce a list of the titled players and their actual names so that we know who is who? I know DrNykterstein is Magnus but who are the others?

Andy433
Game analysis - Knight and Bishop Endgame#9

This video helped me. It's Jerry on his ChessNetwork YouTube channel and it explains it perfectly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3EqM17jvOc&t=594s

Andy433
Game analysis - What he do?#3

Maybe he had to abandon the game to answer the door, or telephone? You would need to send him a personal message to ask why he abandoned the game in a winning position.

Andy433
Game analysis - How is it a draw?#8

Thanks for all your responses, I wish Lichess had stated 3 fold repetition at the time.

Andy433
Game analysis - How is it a draw?#1

My game didn't reach the 50 move rule so I don't know how it ended in a draw. My opponent should have captured my rook on move 65 and just taken the draw but decided to beat me on time (bad sportsmans…

Andy433