lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:chess240"

314 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Spamming of the forum #8

I find the casual use of the word "rape" more offensive than someone posting links to chess related content. But that's just me.

chess240
General Chess Discussion - Thoughts on takebacks?#91

If I feel I can still beat you after giving you a takeback, then I'll give you the takeback. (Just kidding.)

chess240
General Chess Discussion - Protection against cheating#2

Not sure I understand your question. But first of all some of the cheaters here are able to play moves in under half a second. They do not need two browser windows or any sort of relaying as it seems …

chess240
General Chess Discussion - I AM F.... TIRED OF PLAYING EVERYDAY VS CHEATERS IN DAILY/WEEKLY TOURS#49

Just because someone is marked as a cheater doesn't mean they cheated in every single game. Are points refunded in games that were not cheated? And how far back in the game history after a player is c…

chess240
General Chess Discussion - Literally noone chatting?#18

I used to chat before and after games if my opponent wanted. Now I can't for some reason. It doesn't make much difference, though, and if anything helps me to focus more on the game.

chess240
General Chess Discussion - Best Chess Books Ever Written!!!#23

http://dev.jeremysilman.com/shop/pc/Move-First-Think-Later-p3741.htm

chess240
General Chess Discussion - BEWARE PLAYER BAGERYAN - TROLL WHO DOESNT MOVE IF HE IS LOSING#10

To all the bullet players out there watch out for a bot who plays Anonymous 30 second games. He takes exactly half a second for every single move and has very few inaccuracies and mistakes. Obviously …

chess240
General Chess Discussion - Bad manners on Lichess#3

You've got to understand there are a wide range of ages represented here. The bad manners used to bother me until I realized it's likely a 10 year old.

chess240
General Chess Discussion - Playing chess on this or other sites hurts my eyes? What can be done?#3

https://justgetflux.com/

chess240
General Chess Discussion - I AM F.... TIRED OF PLAYING EVERYDAY VS CHEATERS IN DAILY/WEEKLY TOURS#16

Yeah, got to agree with you guys.

chess240