lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Alex_1987"

829 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - The "Ban Russians" Topics Need to Stop#15

There is no active topic about about banning russians, but there is a topic that such topics need to stop. What happened? Did I miss smth? It is probably a time to create a topic that topics about sto…

Alex_1987
Off-Topic Discussion - Lichess and Russian Aggreesion#84

@Decaffeinated said in #83: > Well, that's some alternative reality for you! I kinda find it funny that it is always personally Zelensky accused in the war, like he is some kind of Ukrainian putin - a…

Alex_1987
Off-Topic Discussion - Lichess and Russian Aggreesion#78

@sausage4mash said in #75: > It can still be up in the air whether or not the Russian invasion is correct ?! did you say that He did. And as every respectable russian he came in the topic about russia…

Alex_1987
Off-Topic Discussion - Lichess and Russian Aggreesion#77

@I_invented_google said in #76: > Who wants no war doesn’t want weapons sent to Ukraine. How do you suggest Ukraine to defend itself from russian aggression and genocide and liberate its land without …

Alex_1987
Off-Topic Discussion - Lichess and Russian Aggreesion#69

@PTX187 said in #68: > but it seems to be what you were looking for Yes, we all are looking for US wars in the topic about russian aggression. Our daily portion of whataboutism.

Alex_1987
Off-Topic Discussion - Lichess and Russian Aggreesion#65

@Decaffeinated said in #62: > the Donbass is Russia Donbass and Crimea are Ukraine. It is internationally accepted after the fall of Soviet Union in 1991 and confirmed by numerous agreements including…

Alex_1987
Off-Topic Discussion - Lichess and Russian Aggreesion#53

@I_invented_google said in #51: > Well, that's what I am talking about! When I mentioned weapon for Ukraine, instantly another russian troll appeared with "undeniable proofs" and threatening me with P…

Alex_1987
Off-Topic Discussion - Lichess and Russian Aggreesion#49

@Raspberry_yoghurt said in #47: > What USA helped about was more like to try to avoid nukes and nuclear material ended up on the black market and got sold to some shady people, like terrorists or some…

Alex_1987
Off-Topic Discussion - Lichess and Russian Aggreesion#46

@Raspberry_yoghurt said in #45: > When they collapsed last time in 1991, USA actually helped Russia secure the nukes. When Soviet Union collapsed USA actually did not want it. There was a famous "Kyiv…

Alex_1987
Off-Topic Discussion - Lichess and Russian Aggreesion#44

@Raspberry_yoghurt said in #43: > The "end game" is very murky though. I think myself it is likely that Russia will collapse economically within a year, and then what happens? Well, yeah, this is the …

Alex_1987