lichess.org
Donate

Is Putin losing it?

@Mopman said in #50:
> Good to know the type of person I am dealing with. You keep your feelings, I will stick with facts.

One can prove anything with facts like these. I have no reason to consider internal problems such as famine. Also I did say that there were a few important cases in XX century.
What if Putin lost it and russians voted another president that continued the war? That happened in the Great War.
@Mopman said in #48:
> 2 - JOSEPH STALIN - 40 million

And you don't find this number to be ridiculously inflated? First it was 10 million, then 20 million, now it's 40 million. If we couple your figure with the amount of people Hitler killed in the Soviet Union, we get around 66 million. That's an enormous chunk of the total population, and is simply disproved by any (credible) demographic chart you can find.

I guess the ghost of Stalin must still be committing mass genocide to this day, huh?
@StateYourPoint said in #53:
> And you don't find this number to be ridiculously inflated? First it was 10 million, then 20 million, now it's 40 million. If we couple your figure with the amount of people Hitler killed in the Soviet Union, we get around 66 million. That's an enormous chunk of the total population, and is simply disproved by any (credible) demographic chart you can find.
>
> I guess the ghost of Stalin must still be committing mass genocide to this day, huh?

Oh please do go on defending Stalin and Hitler, it's very educational.
@StateYourPoint said in #53:
> And you don't find this number to be ridiculously inflated? First it was 10 million, then 20 million, now it's 40 million. If we couple your figure with the amount of people Hitler killed in the Soviet Union, we get around 66 million. That's an enormous chunk of the total population, and is simply disproved by any (credible) demographic chart you can find.
>
> I guess the ghost of Stalin must still be committing mass genocide to this day, huh?
It's like with China lab leak. They are evil anyway, so the truth doesn't matter. And if you care for the truth, it makes you a Stalin and Hitler sympathizer.
@Mopman said in #48:
> 1- MAO ZEDONG - 60 million
> 2 - JOSEPH STALIN - 40 million
> 3 - GENGIS KHAN - 40 million
> 4 - ADOLF HITLER - 30 million
> 5 - KING LEOPOLD II - 8 million enslaved
> 6 - HIDEKI TOJO - 5 million
> 7 - ISMAIL ENVER PASHA - 2 million
> 8 - POL POT at least 1.7 million
> 9 - KIM ILSUNG at least 1.6million
> 10 -MENGISTU HAILE MARIAM 1.5 million
>
> Oh and of course our up and coming contender Vladimir Putin is at 500,000 and counting.
In your little chart, you forgot to include the deadliest genocide of all: the extermination of Native Americans: 100 million deaths. But of course it was not perpetrated by one single name, so yay! we're off the chart.
@thenceforth said in #56:
> In your little chart, you forgot to include the deadliest genocide of all: the extermination of Native Americans: 100 million deaths. But of course it was not perpetrated by one single name, so yay! we're off the chart.

You think 16th to 18th century humans had control over diseases like smallpox?

So who committed the genocide of the Black Death in Europe in the late middle ages? The Freemasons?
@Mopman while it is true that a significant proportion of Native Americans was wiped out by the smallpox and other diseases, that doesn't account for everything.

Besides, there are accounts of white people intentionally exposing Native Americans to the smallpox (by poisoning wells, giving them contaminated blankets, or failing to quarantine properly), that are, incidentally, way more credible than the coronavirus lab leak.
Notice how Putin's sympatizers transformed the discussion to "USA bad".
@WildTiger said in #59:
> Notice how Putin's sympatizers transformed the discussion to "USA bad".
Notice how reminding those darn Yankees that they are in no position to act sanctimonious makes one a "Putin sympatizer" (sic).

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.